Monday, July 25, 2016

5/30/16: WHY!?

Here's a pic for your thoughts
My iPad is about to die and we have no where to get to computers....
So I'm probably not going to be able to get a weekly email out this
week...

COMING NEXT WEEK THOUGH!!!


(Then this:)
NORTH CAROLINA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

They wren't kidding when they said that your families do the coolest
vacations when you're on a mission...........

Elder Braden R Wallgren
Montana Billings Mission
2015-2017
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Isaiah 61:1
1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath
anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to
bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and
the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

No comments:

Post a Comment